A CV or Resume Re-Write. To Ensure That You Stand Out With Employers.
Suitable for PGY4 and above doctors who are likely to need a 4 or more page length CV or resume (current trainees and consultants including IMG specialists).
- up to 5 hours work
- up to 1/2 hour phone or Zoom call to clarify CV matters*
- Initial Draft CV provided for review
- 2 further opportunities to request changes
- final document in both PDF and .docx format.
Does not include:
- candidate research (you must be able to provide us the details for your CV or Resume)
- Photographs or other graphic art
- ongoing maintenance of CV or Resume
You must have a CV or Resume or another document that enables us to compile your new CV or Resume.
Your CV will be developed by a professional career profiler in conjunction with our Medical HR Expert.
*We collect most information from the initial data you provide and brief email exchanges. It is up to you to provide the content required for the CV (we can’t make up your career).
*If we find that we need to spend excessive time interviewing you to gather information for your CV an additional cost will be incurred.
*CVs provided in PDF format. But you will be able to translate into word document format using your own software.